Music Industry Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, March 18, 2011

Flux Pavilion


Flux Pavilion (Joshua Steele) is a Dubstep artist from Towcester, UK. He started producing when he was only 15 but just recently got into the dubstep scene and is music has taken off.

Steele said, “The brand ‘electronic music’ is so diverse, I think most modern music falls into that bracket. What I love is the ability to create massive energy with it and keep tweaking and refining tunes for months. Whereas with a band, there’s only so much you can really do… without resorting to using some electronics of course. For me dance music is fun and is better suited to a live environment, but with my tracks I like to put something in there that you can listen to at home as well. I think it’s really interesting how you can turn a dance track into something that actually has real emotion to it.” Found on: http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item/introducing-flux-pavillion/

Flux Pavilion and Dr P created their own label, Circus records. Check out their myspace to listen to some awesome tracks.
 
Two great interviews can be found on the link above and on squeegiesounds.com









Explicit:


And here's a remix he has done that I'm in love with:

No comments:

Post a Comment