Music Industry Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Skrillex

For those of you who are dubheads you already know about Skrillex so bare with me. For those of you that don’t, I’m going to fill you in. If you were a fan of the band From First to Last, then Sonny Moore isn’t a new name to you. Sonny Moore was the vocalist for From First to Last for about 3 or 4 years before he began a solo project in 2007. In 2008, Moore started DJing under the name Skrillex using dubstep, fidget house, electro and Progressive house. He falls into more genres so you can listen and decide for yourself. Skrillex originally performed in the Los Angles area but in 2010 starting touring with Deadmau5. He’s now signed to Deadmau5’s label Mau5trap. At the young age of 23 he has already made his mark on dubstep music. His shows are selling out and his ticket prices are rising so if he’s performing near you, I would try to see him as soon as possible before ticket prices get ridiculous!






2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled that you are blogging about this kind of music! You have just made my night. I love Skrillex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad your happy! Skrillex is going to be at so many festivals this summer. you should look into it!

    ReplyDelete